These 5-ingredient cheesy puffs are cooked in a muffin pan and are perfect for the kids’ lunchboxes.
- 520g (2 cups) mashed cooked pumpkin
- 80g (1 cup) grated cheddar
- 2 eggs, lightly whisked
- 150g (1 cup) self-raising flour
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives, plus extra, to serve (optional)
- Select none
- Step 1Preheat the oven to 180C/160C fan forced. Lightly grease twelve 80ml (1/3 cup) muffin pans.
- Step 2Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and season. Use a spatula to fold the ingredients together until well combined. Divide mixture among the prepared muffin pans.
- Step 3Bake for 25 minutes or until puffed and golden (they will sink slightly on cooling). Set aside in the pans for 5 minutes to cool slightly. Use a flat-bladed knife to gently remove the muffins from the pans. Serve warm or at room temperature, sprinkled with extra chopped chives, if you like.