Dogs are much better than humans. I think anyone will agree to that. If you don’t, let me give you a list of reasons why dogs are superior to us.
They are loyal, they are super affectionate, they know how to have fun, they are always positive, and they will give you unconditional love until their last breath. With humans, there are always conditions. Dogs are just flawless. How can anyone dislike these adorable babies? I mean, just look at them! They can make anyone’s day better with their positive vibes and energy. If anyone is feeling down, they can spend just a little while with a dog and they will instantly feel better. Dogs have this healing capacity in them. Nobody can stay depressed with a cute little doggo running around.
This doggo went to Disneyland as an assistance dog with his human. Needless to say, he had a lot of fun. I think he had more fun than his human! His pictures have been circulating around the Internet, and it is clear to see why. Just look at this good boy having a great time! Scroll down below to see pictures of him enjoying his Disney vacation. I am sure it will make your day.
2. He is trying to mimic Pluto here! Which doggo posed better?
3. He looks like the happiest dog on Earth standing next to Minnie Mouse.
4. I just wish I was as excited and happy as him! Look at that smile!
5. “Do not distract” Well… He looks pretty distracted to me.
Aren’t dogs just precious? They are so pure-hearted, how can anybody hate them? This doggo seems to be having the time of his life. Dogs don’t care about anything at all. All they want is to be with their humans and have a good time. This doggo is doing exactly that. I am sure Mickey Mouse was getting jealous of all the attention this little guy was getting! Well, there are still some more pictures of his Disney vacation left for you to see. Scroll down below and take in the positive energy that is radiating from these images:
6. It seems like he is the celebrity everyone wants to take a picture with.
7. He surely seems to be in Wonderland.
8. Trying to cheer up Eeyore and making him smile.
9. Posing with fairy Godmother so she would grant him an extra wish.
Did you have fun watching this doggo’s magical adventure? Did he manage to make your day? He surely made ours. Share your thoughts with us in the comments section below.